About Me

My photo
I am a cross trained higher education professional and experiential educator. I am interested in these intersections and how they can be utilized to create a world in which more people see success in their lives. I am an individual committed to positive change in the world. + ∞ Δ

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A New Idea

As I said previously, two of my interests are marginalized populations and politics. Well I guess I should add in I have a graduate degree in education, so that is very much an interest of mine as well.

I figure as well as adding in my own $.02, I would link to other articles of interest for folks. I found this one today from change.org a site that I very much like and admire. It is in a way a collaborative blog that focuses on issues pertaining to social change.

This recent entry by Josie Raymond focuses on for-profit institutions of higher education and tells a much different story than what those shiny commercials and web ads tell.

Check it out: Money-Hungry For-Profit Colleges Exploit Homeless Students

No comments:

Post a Comment