About Me

My photo
I am a cross trained higher education professional and experiential educator. I am interested in these intersections and how they can be utilized to create a world in which more people see success in their lives. I am an individual committed to positive change in the world. + ∞ Δ

Monday, May 3, 2010

Never Updated

So I have decided, approximately a year ago that I would start a blog. I opened the account and never updated. So here I am a year later with a blank blog. I am going to update it.

I graduate from my graduate program in 4 days. I then am moving and starting my career as an outdoor educator working with marginalized youth. I suppose this blog will mostly be about that. I have a M.Ed in Higher Education & Student Affairs Administration and will soon be working in a field unlike my degree in many respects. I thought I would always be in student affairs, and perhaps I will return one day, but for now my passion lies with marginalized communities, where ever they may be.

This brings me to my next interest. Politics. I suppose of those that read this, I may be the most liberal, but I always welcome a little bit of dialogue. It might be fun.

I also have an intense love of music and a very eclectic love of it as well. For example this morning I started by listening to Yonder Mountain String Band's Elevation (amazing album) and this evening I have been listening to The Haunted - Made Me Do It and Cradle of Filth. Like I said, very eclectic.

I have varied interests and will post on some of them. Some of them I won't. In all, I will try to make it interesting.
Well, I suppose that will have to do for an introduction for the time being. Stay tuned for my next update hitting the street sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment