About Me

My photo
I am a cross trained higher education professional and experiential educator. I am interested in these intersections and how they can be utilized to create a world in which more people see success in their lives. I am an individual committed to positive change in the world. + ∞ Δ

Thursday, June 10, 2010

A new take on an old activity.

Many of you are familiar with the challenge course initiative pipeline, I found a really cool blog today with a variation of this that I thought I might share here. The post is by michael cardus and can be found here:

http://create-learning.com/blog/team-building-activity/team-building-activity-coriolis-affect

It is called the Coriolis Affect and I can't wait to try it out! What is your favourite activity that you have recently learned?

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing.
    If I can answer any questions let me know.

    mike

    ReplyDelete